Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Progress Report

I have a lot of news in terms of the headset and what I am doing now. Firstly, Mr. Lin received a response from the company regarding the shipping of the headset. It should be in the next couple of weeks, and that is very exciting. Because of this, I have;

  • Downloaded the app that has already been made
  • Watched the videos online by Emotiv
  • Looked through the Lynda.com tutorials for refreshing my app development skills
  • Begun a new gantt chart to help plan around the headset shipment
  • Found 9 patents so far for the patent project
One problem is that I did not finish a lot of the goals that I set for myself because of other classes and commitments. To fix this I know that I have to do two things;


  • Be more realistic with my goals
  • Consider the influence of my schoolwork
This will not limit the product that I am making, or hurt the project at all. It will simply help my planning skills to keep these ideas in mind as I write these reports.

My plan now is:
  • Finish the Gantt Chart
  • Finish the patent project
  • Do some more work on the app, hopefully have a prototype soon (this goal may be set forward a little longer)

I know what I have to do, and now I know that I have far to go. If I want to succeed, I have to be more serious about my work and focus on my set deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment