Sunday, November 8, 2015

Progress Report 3 (11/8/15)

Progress:

  • I have found an extremely useful wireframe website where you can test out the positioning of various graphics for apps
  • It can be used for many things, and the free trial is plenty as of now (I do not believe we will have to purchase a membership)
  • This is the preview as of now, expect more soon! There is always ways to improve
  • https://www.fluidui.com/editor/live/preview/p_aSUz6vve8epg6JOBypSbMUA22DpTPVUC.1447037055658
  • With Lynda.com, there are plenty of tutorials and reviews for Objective C and App Design in general
  • I am going to use this whenever I have time
Problems:
  • A lot of the problems from last time haven't been resolved, and I could have done more studying
  • No response on the forum specifically, but the response from the Emotiv official is a good thing
  • While the wireframe is made, the code itself hasn't been created
  • I will improve!!!
Plan:
  • Finish the wireframe
  • Do some concrete studying
  • Get at least started on the code, if not finished

No comments:

Post a Comment