Sunday, February 7, 2016

Progress Report: Apps Downloaded!

Hello All!

The issue that I had been having with the examples provided by x-code has been fixed. The answer was that the bluetooth library doesn't work through the simulator, so it was necessary to download them on an IPhone device. I have been making some recordings with these apps, and I took some screenshots.



        



Each represent different parts of their complete Emotiv Insight and Mental Commands apps. My plan is to now use the Emotional States project as a resource and update and download the app I am currently working on. This will be a kind of functionality test as I brainstorm innovative ways to use this technology. Problems might be incorporating the functions, but this will be easy to fix because I can test the app now.


No comments:

Post a Comment