Thursday, December 17, 2015

Progress Report

Progress:

  • Downloaded & am using the Testbench software
  • Collected data for the Openvibe group and for my own education
  • I have been testing around with the connecting command in the sample code created by Emotiv
  • Finished presentation and posted it up on the blog
  • Learned an easier way to put on the headset
Problems:
  • I've forgotten a lot of Objective-C since my study of it near the beginning of the year
  • Strange errors from code
  • Timing with my other classes conflicting with my project work
Plan:
  • Get my app to connect to the headset by looking closer through the code (I have been doing this, I think I should be able to finish it soon)
  • Collect more data of me doing various tasks or whatever the group needs of me with the headset (this will benefit their research, and also let me use the headset the most I can)
  • Use Lynda.com to review Objective-C
Puns! 
  • What kind of fish performs brain surgery? A Neuro-sturgeon!
  • What do you call an empty skull? A no brainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment